Primary Care Services Manager
- Are you a strong communicator?
- Do you have a clinical background, especially in Primary Care?
- Experienced in leading people?
- Have great analytical skills?
- Ready for a career change?
What are we after?
We are seeking an energetic, enthusiastic and committed health care professional to be our Primary Care Services Manager. You will provide management, clinical and quality leadership to a progressive team of five staff who are responsible for the support services to our network, ensuring contractual standards and health targets are met.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer and working closely with the Clinical Director, this unique, fast-paced, flexible and variety-filled role liaises closely with our General Practice teams, supporting the delivery of Auckland PHO programmes and services and is instrumental in service planning and development.
Who are we?
Auckland PHO is a friendly, agile, and dynamic Primary Health Organisation. We support with great pride and enthusiasm a network of 24 general practices. We focus on ensuring an equitable high-quality primary health care service is delivered to the community, through our network. We are an adaptable and innovative organisation, where people and performance are highly valued. We promote and encourage a friendly and supportive working environment.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- At least 3 years of clinical primary health care experience
- A relevant management qualification (health or related industry)
- Strong leadership, analytical and organisational skills
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Proficient computer skills with the Microsoft Office Suite
- A passion and commitment to improving health outcomes
- A positive and collaborative work style
Our ideal candidate would also have a friendly, outgoing and flexible nature, exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills, with the ability to work cooperatively in a team environment and a strong focus on reducing health inequalities in particular Māori health gains.
The role is based in Grafton, and the hours can be negotiated with some out of hours work required on occasion related to continuing professional development for our practice teams.
If this sounds like you, please follow the seek ‘apply’ process. If you would like more information, a position description and application form are available in confidence on request. Contact Priscilla at Auckland PHO, 379 4022 or email email@example.com
To find out more about us please visit www.aucklandpho.co.nz
Applications close 23 April 2021