Nau mai, haere mai!
Haere mai ki te Auckland PHO hei painga mō ngā tangata
This is a newly created role to support the delivery of PHO programmes and services in primary care, by ensuring the best use of available data to improve patient care and ultimately health outcomes. The Kaiawhina Hauora will support practice staff by undertaking non-clinical activities under the guidance of a PHO Clinical Advisor.
We are seeking two energetic, enthusiastic and dynamic team players who can work across a range of practices and programmes to support the delivery of exceptional patient care.
Ideally the Kaiawhina Hauora will have:
- A tertiary qualification (in health or related field);
- Experience in a primary health setting with at least two years working in New Zealand;
- Great communication skills, with the ability to communicate with all stakeholders;
- A friendly outgoing nature, exceptional interpersonal and relationship management skills;
- Hold a current full NZ drivers’ licence.
We welcome applications from candidates who are talented and innovative, who have a quality focus and are ready to embrace new skills. The role provides comprehensive training, education and ongoing mentoring. Relevant education, training, and/or experience is beneficial.
Auckland PHO offers a friendly and supportive working environment based in Grafton with on-site parking. The hours for this position are negotiable for the right candidate. You must be fully Covid immunised or willing to be vaccinated at the first opportunity (this can be arranged for you).
If this sounds like you, please email email@example.com for a copy of the job description and application form. We look forward to hearing from you.
Applications close 3rd September
All applicants must be legally entitled to work in NZ.