Welcome to Aotea Health
As the sole contracted healthcare provider for residents and visitors to Aotea Great Barrier Island (and surrounding islands) we offer the full range of primary healthcare services. This encapsulates care throughout the lifespan from antenatal care to palliative care and includes general practice services as part of this.
Over and above the usual GP services we also offer:
- Resuscitation and stabilisation
- Diagnostic limb x-rays
- Plaster and cast services for non-operative fracture management
- Minor operative facilities for local anaesthetic procedures
- Medical laboratory collection
- Afterhours on-call doctor and nursing emergency services.
For appointments please phone (09) 429 0356.
80 Hector Sanderson Rd
Great Barrier Island
Great Barrier Island 0961
Please call our number and your call will be diverted to a nurse triage service.
Monday – Friday // 9:00am-5pm
Saturday – Sunday // Closed
- Central and Southern Island (09) 429 0356
- Northern Island (09) 429 0047